How Can Stagger Help You
Stagger is a multi-filter / multi-effect with a step sequencer that was designed with usability in mind. With it, you can step sequence the triggering and modulation of your LFOs, Filters and Effects making way for a wide range of sound design possibililites. The internal step sequencer has a variable speed with up to 4 layers and 16 patterns with both Parallel and Series routing capabilities. Further more, you can copy and paste your layers together, or individually, to easily add variation and expression through out your entire song!
- Apply Separate LFOs For Each Filter/Effect In Both Series And Parallel
- Apply Separate Envelopes To Each Filter/Effect
- Apply Envelopes To The LFOs, And Do It Differently For Each Filter/Effect
- Apply Natural Sounding Bezier Curves To Your Envelopes For HQ Musical Expression
- Control The Filters/Effects With A Step Sequeuncer
Stagger can add expression and articulation to any element in your song. If you are trying to modulate a bass/lead over top of a Jungle break, produce electronic dance records, beef up expression over a string section, or simply add more texture to a pad and/or anything: Stagger will be able to satisfy that thirst inside of your ears!
Watch Video Demonstrations of Stagger @
What You Should Expect
Stagger includes over 50 Filters, and Filter/Effect combinations that can be combined even further through layering via the step sequencer, which also allows for up to sixteen patterns. Additionally, Stagger includes various RF style modulators (AM, AM-xSB, FM, PM, RING), as well as various delay line effects and wave shaping distortions.
Watch A Demonstration Video
Stagger contains over 50 filters and effects built on a propriety DSP library that has been built from the ground up. You can use any of these filters and effects individually or combine them like as building blocks by layering them together in combination, with a total of 4 layers, any way you see fit. Likewise, you also get to do this 16x over with support for up to 16 patterns. Similarly, these patterns can be configured to cycle at variable speeds. As well, all of these layers and patterns have built in support for copy & pasting them both as individual layers or all of the layers grouped together.
- A Total of 5 Effect Kernels
- Includes 5 individual LFOs & Envelopes
* Stagger's Envelope Shaping Utilizes Bezier Curving For More Naturally Sounding Sweeps!
- Includes 5 individual LFOs & Envelopes
- 60 Filters and Effects to Choose From and/or Combine
- Filters All Have Multiple Design Types and Orders
- Low Pass, High Pass, Band Pass, Notch and Formant Filter Type(s)
- Includes FM, PM, AM, AM-DSB and AM-SSB Modulators and Several Unique Distortion Algorithms!
- Various Filter/Modulator and Filter/Distortion Combination(s)
- Intelligent Routing (Parallel, Groupable Series A => D)
- Automatic Mixing w/ Perceptual Weighting (to prevent layer attenuation)
- Step Sequencer Designed With Usability in Mind
- Multiple Speeds
- Copy / Paste Functionality
- Support For 16 Patterns Each With 4 Layers
- Also Included: Tremelo, Vibrato, Stereo Pan, Sample Delay, etc.
- Driven Completely by the Audio Poison DSP Engine
What Formats Are Supported By Stagger?
Right now Stagger has been developed with support for:
* Both 32-bit and 64-bit support.
Mac OS X: Audio Unit, VST
* Both 32-bit and 64-bit support, Intel Only
* RTAS and AAX support, as well as TDM versions will be released shortly due to several minor set backs we have been experiencing these past few month(s).
Officially supported Digital Audio Workstations include AVID Pro Tools, Ableton Live, Cakewalk SONAR, Logic Pro, FL Studio and Steinberg Cubase.
NOTE: All though Stagger should work with any non-listed DAW that support any of the listed format(s): if you experience problems, please post your setup information on either our forum or the support system which can be found in our navigation menu and we will get it working for you as soon as humanly possible!
Basic Layering of Filters / Effects In Stagger
Basic Demonstration Video of Stagger
Bussing 2 Synths To Audio Poison Stagger In Logic Pro X
You can visit the Videos page @ KVR Audio to see the latest Stagger demonstration videos!